Hire the Best jQuery Developers
What is a jQuery Developer?
A jQuery Developers role is to help implement UI/UX designs and help build the website so that the users enjoy the feel and the use of the website. A jQuery developer is in charge of creating reusable JS code and libraries, integrating new product features, and determining the viability of UI/UX designs. In addition, they collaborate with front-end developers on user-facing modules to ensure that the website is optimised to the best it can be for the user’s experience.
What to look for
We have listed below some of the everyday responsibilities that you should expect a jQuery Developer to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar.
- Detailed knowledge of jQuery and associated JS libraries.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work in a large team.
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour.
- Experience with front-end build tools, including Grunt and Gulp.js.
- Good knowledge of web markup tools, including CSS3 and HTML5.
How can Gigged.AI Help
At Gigged.AI we can help you save time and hassle by finding you the best jQuery developer. You can find your perfect match using our unique skills algorithm system which find the best fit for your business and project needs. Once you have identified your preferred freelancers you can have a chat with them via our integrated technology to ensure that you are both the perfect fit for each other.
Sign up to Gigged.AI today!
Check out jQuery Developers for your Gig
Are you a jQuery Developer?
Then sign up to Gigged.AI and become part of our growing talent network of somethings. Cut out recruitment agencies and the stress of job seeking and let clients come to you. You’ll get the opportunity to work on multiple projects with a variety of clients throughout the UK. All you need is an internet connection!
Finding new contracts and freelance work is hard. So let our smart AI do the hard work for you.